UPDATE AS OF 9/30/2020:
Currently all of our Aboff's Locations are open for shopping. We have a number of safety precautions in place to keep our customers and employees safe.
- All customers and employees are required to wear masks when in the store.
- All surfaces are sanitized throughout the day.
- We ask that everyone practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the store.
- The color rack is available to our customers, but we ask that you limit the touching of the color chip to the ones you ultimately want. We ask that you sanitize your hands before touching any of the color chips as well.
- Stores are thoroughly cleaned each night.
- Employees are health screened before each shift and are not permitted to work if they are not feeling well.
If you are not comfortable coming into our stores just yet, you can conveniently shop online and pickup your order curbside at any of our locations. We want to thank you for your continued support, and we hope to see you soon!
UPDATE AS OF 4/6:
As of Sunday March 22nd, Governor Cuomo has mandated the closure of all non-essential businesses. Aboff’s Paints has been deemed an essential business as a supplier of building materials under the NYS guidelines. Therefore, we will continue to stay open during this crisis.
In order to protect the health and well-being of our customers and employees, we are ONLY going to take orders via phone for curbside pickup. We will not be allowing customers to enter the store. Our staff will be at the store during business hours ready to receive your calls and assist with your orders. Once your order is processed, it will be brought to you in the parking lot.
In addition, please be aware of our new business hours.
*Please note: Our Babylon, Hicksville, Coram, and Long Beach locations are temporarily closed.
Thank you for your continued patience and support at this time.